Sunday sunrise
Sunday morning I was in the kitchen fixing Sydne some breakfast when I noticed that the sky looked kind of pretty. Hey, I thought, I might as well see if I can capture it. So I ran an grabbed my camera and took a few shots. As I rushed out the door Sydne told Sheldon that she thought "Mama was silly." Its my first attempt at a sunrise. Its too bad I could only go right outside my door. I wish I could have been in a more "ideal" location.


3 comments:
Oh my gosh Maren! These pictures are incredible! I wished you lived near me to take pictures of my family! I'm so glad that you are revisiting this hobby. I remember that you used to have a lot of fun with it.
It's gorgeous! All the pics look so nice! You're amazing
I think all the ones you posted look great! Good Job! I really like the one of Tasha's girls looking through the fence! So cute.
Post a Comment