I am so excited!! For Christmas I got a new lens and it has been so fun playing around with it. I like this lens because it has big aperture capabilities. I love playing around with the depth of field. Here are some play shots
Hey Maren- I love looking through your pictures once in a while. Your doing a great job! I too got a new lens with bigger aperature ability (the 50mm f/1.8) LOVE IT!!! Pretty much havn't taken it off my camera since I got it. (Ok maybe once in a while outside, but I still love it!)
2 comments:
Hey Maren-
I love looking through your pictures once in a while. Your doing a great job! I too got a new lens with bigger aperature ability (the 50mm f/1.8) LOVE IT!!! Pretty much havn't taken it off my camera since I got it. (Ok maybe once in a while outside, but I still love it!)
Your pictures amaze me! I wish you lived near me, you would be my official photographer for sure!
Post a Comment