O family
While in Utah I was able to photograph one of my high school friend's family. It was so fun to see her. We've known each other since we were 12 and even though we live far away we always have a great time when we get together.
We wanted to get pictures of the 3 kids, the family, and group shots. It was a tall order to fill given the fact that we were dealing with 3 little kids. Even so, here are some great ones.


Today when I was running I desperately wanted some water. It made me think of this picture which I love.
I love how the kids seem to be oblivious to what is going on, almost bored. When really I bet they are more aware then we think.
3 comments:
The pictures really are amazing Maren! Thank you so much!
I love this picture!! So Cute & different!
I love this picture of the kids and the parents in the back ground. I am so excited,that we will be moving by you guys. Now I can have you take our family pictures. I love your work. You have such an eye for the right pictures
Post a Comment