C family
We met this wonderful family almost 3 years ago at the beginning of medical school. Last year all of the students moved to various locations across the U.S. for the clinical rotation portion of medical school. It was sad. We knew that most of us would not see each other until graduation. But. . . lucky for me, this family lives just a couple hours away! Hurray! They wanted some pics and I was happy to oblige since it would mean we would get to see them.
Mel is the neatest girl. If she sees something she wants to make, she'll just go for it. We were running partners for a bit (before I got pregnant with Ginny) and it just worked. We went about the same speed and were both willing to get up at the crack of dawn to go. Too bad we live far away now!
Now for some technical words. The lighting for this session was very difficult. I wanted to use all the colors in the area, but shade was very limited. Despite this, we made it work. A lot of these pictures were shot in direct sunlight, but I like it, the sun makes me happy.
Enjoy






0 comments:
Post a Comment