Sunday, August 8, 2010

my beautiful family

I love my family. They are beautiful. Not bad for a tripod, eh?

Its funny but this picture is already outdated and its only 2 weeks old. I chopped my hair this week. It is SHORT. It was drastic. But much cooler now. At least I have this picture to remind me of my "long" hair.

Photobucket

My 4yo. She has attitude. I promise.

Photobucket

My 2yo. The sweetest thing, but lately I think it dawned on her that she is 2 and should start acting like it. Major whining has commenced.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy @ Run Mom Run August 10, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

Super cute! I'm impressed you got them to look at the camera without anyone behind it!

*Elizabeth* August 23, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

Such cute pictures!! I love it

Julie September 7, 2010 at 6:03 PM  

Maren,
Your pictures are awesome!! :) You did a great job on your family picture. I miss learning all the photography stuff from you. You are very talented and I wish you lived closer to us so that you could take our family picture again. Hope you are doing great. Would love to catch up.
Take care,
Julie

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP