Friday, February 5, 2010

Project 365 Day 1-8 Life is normal

here goes nothing. my first run through on project 365 2010. There is nothing amazing about these images, other than I tried to take one picture a day- which has been a challenge. In fact, I took the weekend off (not intentionally, just totally forgot). Mostly, these images are just what I do in my life. It was fun trying to make ordinary things seem different. Still working on it.

Day 1: 1/60s @ f 1.8 ISO 800 The Monday Morning Mess
Day 2: 1/60s @ f 1.8 ISO 400 Trying out the RemoteDay 3: 1/80s @ f 1.8 ISO 400 Is it snowing?Day 4:1/100s @ f 1.8 ISO 400 Do Dishes ever end?Day 5: 1/50s @ f 1.8 ISO 400 The Best Chicken soup for DinnerDay 6: 1/15s @ f3.5 ISO 400 You did this while I was in the shower?Day 7: 1/60s @f 3.2 ISO 800 Hubby, when are you going to get of your car magazines?Day 8: 1/800s @ f2 ISO 200 A day at the Botanical Gardens
Well, I guess it looks like I like to shoot wide. Yes, I love big apertures. See my life is pretty normal.

9 comments:

Elise February 6, 2010 at 11:59 AM  

LOVE THESE! You are fabulous. I'm so happy that you included all of your camera settings. Thanks!

Desirae February 6, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

Maren! These are so great! Sorry about what you found when you got out of the shower!

Amy @ Run Mom Run February 6, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

I love it Maren! You're so great!

Amy Jenks February 6, 2010 at 9:38 PM  

Wow! Love them! You're amazing.

The Oman Family February 7, 2010 at 6:36 AM  

I love them! You are great!

Jena February 7, 2010 at 4:02 PM  

I can't wait to see more! That is so much fun. I have yet to figure out all the buttons on my camera. Boo me.

Emily February 15, 2010 at 5:52 AM  

Wow! You are so talented. I love looking at these pictures. Can't wait for more.

April Henderson February 18, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

They are amazing. You are a talented girl!

melissa March 13, 2010 at 4:49 PM  

Awesome! I don't know why, but the one with the water running is my favorite.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP