Monday, March 15, 2010

Project 365 Round 2

So, my life is crazy. I am a mom that stays at home with two very high maintenance children, and my husband is about the busiest person you could find that does not bring home a paycheck (a med student). Given this, it should be expected that my "Project 365" will not be perfect. There are some days when I am in bed and I think, "where did the day go. I had absolutely no time to take a picture today." I know, I know, the point of project 365 is to make time. So what, it just might not happen. For me, as long as I'm attempting Project 365 that should be good enough. In other words- sorry that I'm behind.

Enough of my rationalization, onto the pictures.

Story Time: 1/30 @ f/2 ISO 800

Photobucket
A View from the Parking Lot: 1/500s f/10 ISO 400
Photobucket
Glamour Girl: 1/250s f/2 ISO 800
Photobucket

2 comments:

Desirae March 15, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

Maren - these are amazing (as usual!!) And my little niece's eyes are INCREDIBLE in that last photo!!! Wow.

danierunner April 11, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

Fun pictures!! Syd looks like a little model!! I could be her manager if you want!!??! :)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP