Panasonic Lumix
About a month ago we bought another camera. I love, love, my DSLR, but sometimes it was difficult to cart around everywhere. Imagine a diaper bag, snack bag, purse, and then a big camera bag. So sometimes I just wanted to have a compact point and shoot to take with me if I happen to want to get a snap shot of something. Most of my pics are still with my DSLR, but I admit. The lumix has been nice. I especially love the wide angle lens. We went with the Lumix because, well, the price mainly. I'm a canon girl, but it just didn't have what I wanted at the price. Plus, we really wanted HD video. I'm liking it.
Here are some pictures for Project 365 taken with my point and shoot. Can't you tell that I'm having some fun with the 25 mm lens? All these pics I turned the flash off. I hate using flash and because of that, they are a little noisy, but I'll take a little noise if it means my color is more natural.
What's in your Fridge? 1/15s f/3.3 ISO 400
The living room- half way clean 1/20 f/3.3 ISO 1600 (see what I mean about the noise)
An early sunny day 1/640s f/3.3 ISO 125
Butterfly House 1/60s f/5.3 ISO 320
2 comments:
Your fridge is way cleaner and better organized than mine.
And your half cleaned up room is way cleaner than my house.
Hum, time to go clean.
I have a Panasonic Lumix (10x zoom) and I have been very happy with it. I'm still drooling and waiting for the day when I can get a DSLR but the Lumix is helping me bide my time.
Post a Comment